Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 1....again.

I feel as though everytime I try to start some sort of "fitness transformation", something tragic happens to my family. Last time I attempted a rehaul - dad had a heart attack. This past Tues (which would have been day 2), my new little baby neice...merely 12 days old herself...ends up in the hospital. I'm feeling very anxious now. I dont like my loved ones being sick, I dont like feeling stressed and overwhelme at home or at work, and I especially dont like that I'm starting to feel like my fitness goals will never come and that I am going to be a failure.

So I got up this morning and tried again. Day 1 revisited.

Last day 1 I finished my morning shred workout and manage 6 miles throughout the day, including a zumba class.

Tuesday and Wednesday I did nothing. :(

Today, Day 1 start-over, I just finishe my shred workout. Here's to hoping I still have success in me and I can achieve my personal goals without quitting or messing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment