Day one. Day one of sixty. 1.
Today begins my no more shit, time to get back into shape, no excuses lifestyle change. I have sucked over the past couple years and what used to be my normal (healthy eating, exercise, ect) self is now mostly a memory of what was me. So I think maybei f I blog about it I will be more accountable. So here goes.
6:30am - started the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels. It was tough but she definitely is motivating. I'm mad at myself for having dip last night because I feel it still in my stomach. I feel like no matter how hard I try to focus I am always off with my diet. I'm hoping that bouncing around every morning at 6:30am will keep my focused.
Today my goals are: eat healthy, limit carb intake, make it to a dance class at the gym for a bit more cardio an go to bed without enough sleep to make it to day 2.
I can do this. I can be a better me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment